Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

It's snowing outside my lovely window and as I watch the snow fall down, I am not sitting on my couch with hot chocolate or snuggled up in my bed. Nope, i'm at work. It's hard growing up and realizing that even on days like today, when I get excited about a few snow flakes, I still have to go to work. When I was in college they would cancel class if there was even a chance of snow or ice. Well, i'm not in college anymore, and to work I go, even in this beautiful weather!!! And to make it worse, mama called me this morning to tell me that Courtney and Ryan both had school cancelled today, and don't have to go into work. So, yes i'm a little jealous!
But to all those outside playing in the snow and making snowmen...throw another snowball for me since i'm stuck inside working at this job that I hate!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

love the new background!

Brooke said...

um......PLEASE update your blog!!!!!!!!!!! :)

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/simplychicblogs/brownandbright.jpg