Monday, January 5, 2009

New Years Resolutions

Jonathan and I started talking about our New Years Resolutions last night, going back and forth about what we want to focus on this coming year! Here are a few that I came up with for myself:


1. Cut down my food portions and eat healthier
2. Do my quiet time daily and always be aware of ways to help strengthen my faith
3. Do unexpected, sweet things for Jonathan more often
4. Exercise more than three times a week
5. Continue to be more organized
6. Wash my face each night before bed (i'm terrible about this)
7. Cook at least 3 nights a week
8. Be more creative with how we spend our free weekends
9. Continue to read more good books instead of watching TV each night before bed
10. Get accepted into grad school

2 comments:

hanna said...

Those sound great, Cammy!

Courtney said...

these all look pretty feasible...but, let me know how the 'face washing' turns out, i'm a little worried that you've set your sights a little high on that one!

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/simplychicblogs/brownandbright.jpg