Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring Fever

Besides the fact that my computer still won't let me post pictures, i'm loving life. This spring/summer weather puts me in the best mood. I make any excuse to go outside, even taking out the trash. I canceled our YMCA membership yesterday because I now run outside and will all summer and through the fall. The winter is really the only time i hate to run outdoors, so I decided to save $65 a month and endure the hot weather and exercise outside! I am so thankful we aren't like our friends in Fargo, North Dakota with the terrible snow flooding. I can't imagine having that cold of weather in April.

That's right, it's already (almost) April. So much is happening this month...so many birthdays, a bachelorette party, a fun wedding, the Masters, Easter, and lots of work. This weekend i'm heading to Charleston for Megan's bachelorette party and then next weekend Jonathan and I are going to the Masters on Saturday and Sunday...thanks to our wonderful friend Ansley for the tickets. This will be the first Easter that I am not going to church...kinda weird...of all times to miss church i would def think we wouldn't pick Easter Sunday, but we couldn't pass up Masters tickets. We've never been and now that we are living in Augusta, we wanted to go even more!

And one more thing...please be praying for Jonathan and I over the next month and we will find the time in our busy schedule to look for a new apartment or house to rent in North Augusta. We have to move to South Carolina so that when i go back to school I will get in state tuition. Please pray that the Lord will make our transition smooth and that he will open doors at the right time! THANKS!!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Wish we were close enough to walk together every day, especially with this wonderful spring weather!
Love your Easter background!
Love you!
Mama:)

Shelby said...

So jealous you're going to the Masters. Brad is going for the first time ever too on Sunday with his Dad and Brother and is "beside himself!" They say they're gonna celebrate Easter morning on "Amen Corner". I can't think of a better place to do it! God will TOTALLY understand!

Buzzing on the Music Biz said...

Cameron - Let me just say this, when I read your "friends in North Dakota" line I burst into laughter. First of all, you don't know anyone from N. Dakota, second of all, if you did you would obviously not be friends with them. Omg, I am crying...!

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/simplychicblogs/brownandbright.jpg