Monday, August 31, 2009

Last day of Summer! :(

In honor of the last day of summer I decide to bit the bullet and blog again. I'm sad to see the summer end, but excited to break out the turtle necks, jeans, and sweaters. Football season is about to crack up and we are all pumped about tailgating, PC homecoming, the Clemson game J promised to take me to this year, and i'm sure a UGA game or two. I love fall weather, but i'm just not ready to let the summer heat go. The Thain family just got back from Edisto Beach on Saturday. Because of Court being pregnant right in the middle of summer, we decided to go late in August so that the Molony crew (including Durham) could join us for the week. We had the best week and did not want to leave. Edisto is the most tranquil and quiet place. Our days consisted of waking up early, going on a run or bike ride with Daddy, laying in the hammick on the screened in porch with Durham napping on my chest, laying on the beach, playing games on the beach, going for a walk on the beach, coming in for lunch, then going out and doing it all over again. We cooked most nights and just enjoyed being with family. Shelby and Henry got to come down and join in on the fun for 2 days. Thank you to Mama and Daddy for the awesome week! We couldn't have asked for a better vacation! We love you!








Now that we are back at home and getting back into the swing of things, i'm marking all important dates for the fall on my calendar. The coming months are sure to be busy and full of fun.

Another very important date that has already past, but has not been forgotten by me was our first anniversary. Jonathan and I celebrated our 1 year on August 16th. It has been an awesome year and I am so blessed to have such a great husband. Everyone says the first year is the hardest, and I don't believe it, because this year has been fun and exciting...not hard in the least! I can't wait to see where the Lord will take us in our future, but for now, I am so happy to be Jonathan's wife! I love you babe!

No comments:

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/simplychicblogs/brownandbright.jpg