Monday, September 21, 2009

Great Recipe Blog

Here is the link to an awesome recipe blog. I have already saved several of her recipes on my computer. I can't wait to try them out! I get excited about new recipes because I am the type to easily get into the habit of fixing the same things over and over again for dinner. When I get good ideas like these from this blog it helps me to venture out and try new fun dinners. I'll let you know when I try some out and give you my food critics.

Check it out: House of Bowling Recipes

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Yum! We just finished the Chicken with green beans and red potatoes recipe! Awesome!!! Glad you've posted it on your blog!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!

Alyssa said...

I must have had an influence on you...you made a post! :) SO PROUD! hehe...LOVE YOU! I want to come to Augusta and you can cook me some of those recipes :)

Courtney said...

when you feel like you're in a rut, just think of my household and you'll begin to feel good about yourself! :)

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/simplychicblogs/brownandbright.jpg