Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. William Michael Bennett Boyd

The worst part about going on vacation is having to come back to work and be busier than ever trying to catch up from being out a whole week. But, it's official...as of August 1st, I will no long be employeed by the Midlands Authority for Convention and Sports Tourism. Yes, that's right I finally told my boss that i'm leaving. The bad news is I have to find a new job. Probably one of the hardest things to do...especially when you really don't know what kind of job you want. So while i'm figuring all that out and trying to keep in mind that the Lord has my life all worked out, I'll show you some pictures from the wonderful Pursley-Boyd wedding weekend!

The wedding was 2 weeks ago, and the happy couple is already back from their honeymoon. The whole weekend was fabulous. We all had a great time. Jonathan and I both were in the wedding party, always fun!!!


Catie and Will, I love you both and i'm so happy for you!!! You're wedding was awesome and everyone had a blast and a half! Can't wait till I move to Augusta so we can all hang out more!



The B1 roommates (minus Kathryn) at the Bridesmaid's luncheon




The dashing bride and groom at the rehearsal dinner



Me and JJ at rehearsal dinner



Beautiful Bride





Bride and Groom!!!



Awesome Cake!



CHEESE!!!

No comments:

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/simplychicblogs/brownandbright.jpg