Wednesday, May 14, 2008

HATE SPEECH by Ryan Molony

Today we have a guest post by my very strange, yet hilarious brother in law:

"Let's talk a little American Idol. I hate Paula Abdul. I know that hate is a strong word, and I mean it in the strongest way. You would think somebody with that much money could present herself a little better. She looks hideous every Tuesday and Wednesday night. If her appearance wasn't enough to make me sick already, her comments make me want to jump off the roof of my house (which wouldn't hurt because most of you have seen my house). If she says, "oh david, I could see your soul shining through and I've never been so proud" one more time........ Speaking of pure hatred, not a fan of Ryan Seacrest or Randy Jackson either. Seacrest likes boys and Randy talks like he is a 7th grader trying to "fit in". With all of that said, the reason I can stomach these other morons is because I am in love with Simon. I don't care if it is all a show, he makes me laugh and he says exactly what I am thinking. The only thing he hasn't done is backhand Paula right off the stage........by the way, my heart is really not filled with this much hatred....it is only for the blog......but I really do hate Paula."
-Ryan Molony

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Leave it to Ry to tell it like it is!
No, Ry is not full of hate, just full of poo!!!tee hee

Stephanie said...

Ryan, ever considered counseling? I know a good one!!

Shelby said...

I'm kinda with Ryan on this one. Paula is an over medicated alcoholic/prescription drug abuser and Randy is a poser who has ridden his "Journey Claim to Fame" as far as it will take him. Simon...love him...tells it like it is!

GO DAVID COOK!!!!

Courtney said...

I hope you are healing well sans your teeth of wisdom today! I know you are always looking for some good blog info...found this while procrastinating at work today.
http://blogofthedayawards.blogspot.com/

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/simplychicblogs/brownandbright.jpg