Monday, May 12, 2008

i'll probably look like a chipmonk...

First and foremost...HAPPY (late) MOTHERS DAY to my wonderful mama!!!!
I love you mama and hope yesterday was as fun for you as it was for me and Court.
Courtney and I cooked brunch for mama after church. The rest of the day was spent relaxing and then me, mama, and daddy went and walked the dam. It was a great day!

Tomorrow me and mama are running around all morning going from appointment to appointment before we have to be at PC by 3 oclock for my portrait. Our photographer agreed to travel to PC to take my portrait. I'm so excited cause PC is such a beautiful campus and that being where me and J met, I wanted to have my picture taken there.
Wednesday i'm back at work for the last day this week, because on Thursday I have my wisdom teeth taken out. Which i'm not looking forward to, but the good news is I only have 2 days of work this week. Just wanted to fill everyone in on my excited and eventful week! Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Here is a little leisurely reading for you while you are recovering!

http://unsortedmail.blogspot.com

CBS

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/simplychicblogs/brownandbright.jpg