Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm OBSESSED!!!

I had to work from 6:30am to 10:30am on Tuesday morning and as soon as I was off, I got in the car and raced to Laurens. I couldn't get there fast enough. I am officially obsessed with my new niece, Durham. I spent the day and night with Court, Ry, Mama, and sweet Durham and we had a blast. She is the sweetest, best smelling thing in this world. I could sit and hold her all day long and never move and inch, and be more than happy. I never thought I could love someone else's child so much. I know she has my name but I truly do feel a special bond to her. I can't wait to continue to watch her grow up to be a pretty young lady, but I don't want it to happen too fast, i'm loving watching this sweet, innocent, helpless in every way, baby!

Last night Courtney Shelton and Elizabeth Ann came to visit and meet Durham. It is so fun watching others see her for the first time! Courtney and Ryan are doing great and I know they appreciate all of mama's help this week. They are already amazing parents!

J couldn't go with me yesterday but I know he wanted to be there, because he kept asking me to text him pictures of Durham and give her kisses! I don't know the next time I will be able to go to Laurens, but I know one thing...it won't be soon enough! I left this morning to go back to work, but I hated leaving! I think we all know where I will be spending all my spare time in the next 5+ years.









5 comments:

Jessica Wilks said...

I LOVE that little white onsie with the red monogram! She's soooo cute I can't wait to see her again! :)

Courtney said...

I was so sad to see you leave today. We miss you already!

Courtney said...

How could you not be obsessed!

Stephanie said...

See how much you love D just imagine the feeling when its yours and J's!!!! Love your pics

Tricia said...

You just wait till little DurC starts calling for Aunt Cam Cam! Your heart will continue to melt!
I'll never forget the feeling when Shelby(1st niece) was born, and shared my name! The bond will be everlasting, Cam Cam!
Has this not been the most wonderful July yet?!!!
I LOVE YOU!
T-Mommy

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/simplychicblogs/brownandbright.jpg