Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Puzzle Club


So go ahead and call us dorks!
The other day while J and I were strolling around in Walmart, we came across the puzzle isle. Oh yes, we bought a 1500 piece puzzle and have been working on the massive thing ever since. The only table we have the is big enough to work on it is our dinning room table. So, because J thinks we can't work on the puzzle without the TV on, we had to move to table into the living room. I would be very embarrassed to have anyone over to our house right now, not only because they would think we were the biggest nerds with this puzzle out, but also because that one piece of furniture out of it's place makes me feel like our whole house is a wreck.
I do have to say i'm a little addicted to working on this puzzle. Anytime I have a free minute I try to find another fitting piece. It might take us a year to finish this monstrosity, but we will get it done. Alyssa, LP, and Aly might know this feeling, because I do recall the summer after our freshman year in college they created "The Puzzle Club." I was not a part of this puzzle club but I'm pretty sure they invited Ryan (my brother in law) to be a part of this club. You have to know each of them to know how funny this is.
Oh well, I guess if me and my friends weren't so dorky we wouldn't be any fun to be around. And i'm so glad I married a dork too, to enjoy doing things like this with me!

Oh and did I mention I get to see Durham all weekend. We have a wedding in Lexington and get to spend the whole weekend with the fam! I can't wait to hold her and kiss her!

5 comments:

Rossie said...

I guess we're dorks, too! We spent our first Valentines weekend putting together a puzzle. It's stuff like that that keeps relationships interesting! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Courtney said...

Durham can't wait to see yall, too!

Tricia said...

Yes, it will be a fun weekend having all my babies at home, and especially having Durham for her first visit to T-Mommy and T-Pop's house!!!
Looking forward to seeing everyone at JoDee and Matt's wedding, too!

Alyssa said...

You know you wish you were part of the puzzle club way back in the day. Don't worry, I still enjoy a good puzzle every now and then. LOVE YOU! Give Durham kisses for me :)

Elizabeth Ann said...

Dude...did you ever see Unicornicopia at B5? Puzzles rock!

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/simplychicblogs/brownandbright.jpg