Friday, July 10, 2009

Welcome to the World little Durham!

As of July 9th at 3:35pm, J and I became an Aunt and Uncle. Durham Cameron Molony is the most perfect, precious, beautiful creature on the face of this earth. (Court has my camera so I can't post pics, but please see pics later on today on her blog www.teammolony.blogspot.com)
I can't tell you how much I already love her and love being an aunt!
We spent 15 hours at the hospital yesterday with a bunch of family and friends, and thanks to the cutest little boy in the whole entire world, Henry, we were all well entertained as we waited for Durham to make her entrance. Yesterday was one of the best days of my life and I can't wait to send some more of the weekend with Durham, Court and Ryan. We are leaving to go back to the hospital when J gets home from work in a little while and hanging out with them until they go home tomorrow.
Court did great and was the best sport, and I know she would not of been able to be such a trooper without Ryan being by her side through the whole amazing experience. So, Congrats new Mommy and Daddy! We are all so excited for you! You will be the best parents for Durham, bringing her up in a Godly household and always striving to show her God's love!
We love you and your new family addition more than you know!!!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I bet you will be the best Aunt in the world, Cameron! Spoil her rotten!

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/simplychicblogs/brownandbright.jpg