Thursday, July 23, 2009

Just a little update

The summer is flying by and so many fun things have already taken place, but there is still so much to look forward to before the weather starts turning cold. Of course there is always more time to spend with my sweet little Durham, and that is always something i look forward to. Some other things to be excited about in our coming weeks are: Spending this weekend in Atlanta with J's family, Mama and I are going on a mission trip together the first week of August, and last but not least, our Family Edisto Beach Trip the last week in August (Durham's first beach trip).

I don't wish the days away, because I love summer time, but I am excited that there is so much coming up to be excited about. I love this summer weather...a lot of people probably think i'm crazy, but I would rather walk outside and immediately start sweating than walk outside and immediately have my teeth start chattering. I'm not a fan of winter weather. After Christmas is over, i'm ready for summer weather again.

All this to say, i'm soaking up the great hot weather while i can. Fall will be here before we know it!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I love summer, too, Sissy! Yes, you DO have a lot to look forward to! Have fun with Ro Ro and Dave in Hotlanta this weekend! See you Sunday afternoon. Can't wait to spend a week with you in Ohio! What a neat experience that will be. And...Edisto, here we come! Hope you've talked JJ into staying with us the entire week!

I LOVE YOU!!!

Stephanie said...

I'm with you all the way, hot vs cold weather. I can't wait for your mission trip memories. Hope to see you soon

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/simplychicblogs/brownandbright.jpg