Friday, April 11, 2008

85 degees

How awesome is this weather today? If only i wasn't stuck inside this office on such a beautiful day. It's the perfect day to go for a jog and lay out with a good book by the pool. Those are the two things I would be doing if I didn't have to be here at work. And of course Saturday and Sunday, when i actually have the time to enjoy this nice weather, it will either be raining or 60 degrees. So today as I sit at my desk, i am trying to take in this nice warm weather by staring out my window and pretending that i actually get to take advantage of it.

I did get to enjoy yesterday's nice weather. Jonathan and I had our engagement pictures taken at the State House yesterday. Travis Bell is our photographer for the wedding and he and his assistant were so awesome to work with yesterday. I can't wait to see how all the picutures turned out. Having a great photographer for our wedding was very important to me, and I know with Travis we will have nothing to worry about. I've seen his work and have no doubt that he will capture every special moment of the day of our wedding. http://www.travisbellphotographers.com/

No comments:

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/simplychicblogs/brownandbright.jpg