Monday, April 14, 2008

Turn it up!!

You're going to need to turn up your volume. I put a playlist on here for the thousands of viewers that read this blog everyday, so you have some tunes to jam to as you are reading about my oh so interesting life. I'll be taking request of new songs to put on the playlist, so please feel free to leave your ideas on a comment. And yes, i know what you are thinking...I am very bored at work and have nothing better to do than find cool things like a playlist for my blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your choices of music!!!
Love you, too!!!
Mama

Courtney said...

i don't like that the music stops when i go to leave comment....can you fix that???

Cameron said...

I can't really do anything about that miss picky!!! i'm not a blog expert, at least not yet...hehe!

Stephanie said...

I hate to say it . . . but I agree w/Courtney about the music stopping, but I love the song. I have the cd. uncle Rick doesn't get it (no taste in music) hee hee love you Aunt Steph

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/simplychicblogs/brownandbright.jpg