Monday, April 28, 2008

Tag, Your it!!!

i read this on someone else's blog and even though I didn't get tagged, I decided to pretend I was tagged and continue on with the game:

5 things on my To Do list:
1. Drop off engagement announcement to The State Paper
2. Pick up clothes from the dry cleaner
3. Go to Boltinhouse Jewelers to order mine and J’s wedding bands
4. find out details and payments for renter’s insurance
5. Put all my pictures from my computer onto back-up CD’s

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Dr. Pepper
2. Hersey Kisses
3. Fruit
4. Cheese balls
5. Ice Cream

5 things I would do if I won the lottery:
1. Save, save, and save some more
2. Pay back my parents for all the wedding expenses
3. Open a wedding planning business with my mom and sis
4. Put money aside to build our dream house
5. Give to missions and other charities that I feel passionate about

5 bad habits:
1. Not checking my voicemail messages
2. Interrupting people
3. Stopping by the Chickfila drive through on the way to work for sweet tea
4. Falling asleep during movies
5. Not washing my face every night before I go to bed

5 places I have lived:
1. Lexington, SC
2. Clinton, SC
3. soon I’ll be living in Augusta, GA
4.
5.

5 jobs I have had:
1. McAlister’s Deli
2. House Keeper at Ocean’s Creek (Myrtle Beach)
3. Build a Bear Workshop (Myrtle Beach)
4. Youth Intern at Lake Murray Baptist
5. Columbia Convention and Visitors Bureau

5 friends who ghost read your blog and need to start their own:
1. Courtney Molony
2. Elizabeth Ann
3. Alyssa Cogdill
4. Courtney Shelton
5. and I’m really not sure who else reads this that doesn’t have a blog

5 favorite things to do on the weekends:
1. Anything outside!
2. Go walking or running
3. Hang out with J and family
4. Travel to visit friends
5. Take a sunday afternoon nap!

Ok, I now tag Shelby! :)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I found a new blog for you to read when you are bored at work!
www.thesimplewife.typepad.com

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/simplychicblogs/brownandbright.jpg