Friday, April 25, 2008

Turning the big TWO THREE

Jonathan got three free tickets to go see OAR in concert last night. J took me and his other girlfriend Catie to the concert. The three of us had a great time. I spent the night with Catie after the concert and drove into Columbia this morning. Thanks J for a wonderful Birthday! I had so much fun with you and Catie!

Also thanks to everyone for all the sweet phone calls and cards yesterday! I am so blessed by all my amazing family and friends. My parents suprised me with some furniture for me and J's new place, so i was also very excited about that. We are moving J in next weekend, and I can't wait to get in there and decorate. His parents and my parents are going to be there to help. It will be fun having everyone together. J and I spent last weekend at his parents house. His mom took me shopping, as usual :), and bought me some very cute birthday gifts! She is always spoiling me like i'm her own daughter...it's great to have two moms...hehe!

Tomorrow me and mama are going to try and get some things checked off the wedding list. It's so crazy to think that the wedding is less than 4 months away. There is still so much to do, but day by day it's coming together. The process has been so smooth and so fun. I know i've said this before, but all the credit goes to my mom...she's been awesome!

You might have already noticed by the boring post, but i'm bored out of my mind this morning at work. The day is inching by and i'm sooo ready for 5:00 to get here! I'm sitting here playing Snood as I wait for the time to pass, which is so addicting! So, if you have any time-waster ideas, fun blogs, or youtube videos, or websites, please send them my way!!!

No comments:

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/simplychicblogs/brownandbright.jpg