Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bye Bye Brooke

Tonight on American Idol, it's time to see the over emotional, pouty, made too many mistakes on stage, Brooke White go home. I'm making this prediction because even if she isn't the one voted off tonight, she needs to be. Of course this is all just my opinion, but who are the idiots out there that voted for and kept Kristy Lee Cook on the show up until last week? She should have been long gone at least 5 weeks ago.

I think most would agree with me that David Cook has had some awesome performances the past few weeks and without a doubt should be our next American Idol.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I agree 100% next I think dreadlocks (what's his name) will go and I think David C or David A will win Aunt Steph

JJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JJ said...

Are you kidding me?? American Idol on our blog... not that i am involved at all with this blog but my name is on the top and i think i might have to draw the line with American Idol!! Also, how sad is it that you had nothing better to write about then this...LOSER!!

Shelby said...

Jonathan...you sound JUST LIKE BRAD EARNST!!! Ya'll need to quit hatin' on Idol!

Shelby

Stephanie said...

Jonathan, go back to sleep (just kiddin) aunt Steph

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/simplychicblogs/brownandbright.jpg