Thursday, April 3, 2008

My New Blog

I was informed by my cousin Shelby, that I should start my own blog. You can see Shelby's little boy, henry's blog at http://www.lowcountryboy.blogspot.com/. I was hesitant at first to start one of these, but then realized how much I am a freak about looking at everyone else's blogs. So, here's one more blog to entertain you while you are bored at work.

For those of you who do not know me, I am getting married to my best friend, Jonathan Anderson on August 16, 2008. All the wedding plans are underway, with still so much to do in only 4 months. Our wedding will be in Lexington, SC at Lexington Baptist Church with the reception at the Radisson Hotel and Conference Center. We are both getting so excited. The whole planning process has been fun and stressfree. We couldn't do any of this without my mom's help. I've loved every second of this time with mama, she's been nothing be awesome.

Some other big news is that Jonathan just started a new job in Augusta, GA. His first day was yesterday, so it's very new right now, but so far he seems to really enjoy the company and staff he is working for. Our good friends, Catie and Will also live in Augusta, so Jonathan and I are very fortunate and excited to have such close friends already living there. This past Saturday we went apt/house hunting and found the cutest patio home. We will be moving Jonathan in our new place around the first of May. I am so excited to finally have a place to call my own that I can decorate and fix up. As soon as we get Jonathan moved in, I will take pics and post them. As for now, he is commuting from Lexington to Augusta until he can move in. It's only about an hour, so i don't think it's too bad of a drive. The home we are renting is only about 3 miles from his office, so that will be very convenient and will help save on gas.

I'm still working at the Columbia Convention and Visitors Bureau as sales assistant. It's a great first job and I love the group of staff that I work with. The experience has been awesome and I've learned so much about the "job world" and what I do and what I do NOT want to go into after I leave this job in August. I love sales and really want to pursue that path. I haven't started looking for a job in Augusta yet, I plan on starting the job hunting process this summer.

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Yea!!!

Welcome to the addictive world of blogging! I'm so glad you've decided to begin documenting your remaining days as a single gal. You'll love going back and looking at this when you're old and married. Just kidding!

I can't wait to keep up with you and Jonathan and your new life in Augusta! I'm so excited about August 16th and am honored to be a part of it all.

I love you!

Shelby

Tricia said...

Cam,
I am so excited that you've decided to start a blog of your own!
How much fun it will be to watch as you post pictures of your parties and showers during the coming months! What a blast I am having as we prepare for your wedding!
I LOVE YOU!!!
Mama

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/simplychicblogs/brownandbright.jpg