Monday, November 10, 2008

I got a dollar, I got a dollar, I got a dollar, hey hey hey hey!

So I did it, I faced my fear and went after it. At work on Friday I finally got up the guts to ask my boss for a raise. And guess what? He said that he and the other owner of the company were already talking about giving me more money at lunch on Friday. He told me to "give him until the end of next week", aka this Thursday or Friday and then he would get back with me. So, I don't know how much the raise is...i only hope it's more than just a dollar more per hour. But hey, more money is more money!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Heck Yeah! That a way to be aggressive! It doesn't hurt to ask, does it?!

Stephanie said...

way to go cameron you've obviously proved yourself there!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Cam!
Hanna

Tricia said...

They knew they had a jewel when your resume' crossed their desks. Don't let them tempt you to stay there and not begin grad school!
Can't wait till the wkend. in Hotlanta!!!!
I LOVE YOU!
Mama:)

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/simplychicblogs/brownandbright.jpg