Monday, November 3, 2008

It's Been A While

Married life is so great I haven't even had time to blog! haha, jk!
But yes, married life is great! Jonathan and I are now settled in our home and staying very busy. Every weekend we have been traveling for either football games or weddings. We have been to more weddings than I can count. But I love weddings, so that's been fun for me...it's a different story for J! During the weekdays, we are both keeping busy with work. I started a new job in Augusta, working in an Employment Agency Office doing marketing and staffing. Since the last time I blogged, or should i say Alyssa blogged, I decided to apply for grad school. I want to get my master's in Speech and Language Pathology. So, i'm going through the application process right now. This saturday I am actually taking the GRE. I need your prayers for this one...i'm not the best tester, so I would def appreciate your thoughts on Saturday around 12:30.
Other than that, we are doing good and getting adjusted to married life. So far, so great! Being married has been a lot of fun and I know it will only continue to be!

I promise i'm gonna start doing better about posting! Oh and guess what?!?!?! The best news of all....me and J are going to be an Aunt and Uncle! As of two weeks ago, we found out that Court and Ryan are preggers! WAHOOO!!!! Can't wait for that little baby to get here! Court is starting a new blog too, so i'll post that as soon as I get the address!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am so proud of you!
Guess you couldn't let your sissy get ahead of you with the blogging!!! tee hee!
I LOVE YOU!!

Shelby said...

Well, I guess I spoke too soon about you being a slack blogger! My sincere apologies! Thank you for posting and please do put up some pics of your cute new doo! I saw some on Facebook and I love it.

Congrats on becoming and aunt! I am so excited for you all!

Love you!

Stephanie said...

yay, back at it good. Can't wait to see the pics I about gave up checking on you. I will pray for you Saturday

Brooke said...

Cam...let me know if you need help with application process! Feel free to ask any questions...it can be stressful, I understand :)

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/simplychicblogs/brownandbright.jpg