Friday, November 21, 2008

Weekend Fun

This will be the first Friday in a while that we are staying in Augusta. Because of our busy schedule, we are on the go every weekend, but tonight we get to stay in town and hang out with friends. I'm excited about being able to go home after work and not gathering our bags and getting right on the road for the weekend. Tomorrow night I will be in Greenville for one of my college friend's bachelorette party! Kathryn is getting married on December 13th and I'm so glad I have an excuse this weekend to see all my best friends as we celebrate KATHRYN. So besides a little travel on Saturday and Sunday, this should be somewhat of a relaxful weekend and a fun one at that.
Next week will fly by with only working 3 days! I'm so pumped about Thanksgiving! I am so ready to hang out with our families and eat some REAL food. Today i'm half on/half off the diet. I didn't feel like cooking more this morning and we ran out of some of our diet food, so I decided to hopefully maintain my weight by just being extra healthy this weekend. Come Monday morning we are back on the diet until Thanksgiving day of course. My whole goal through the holiday is to stay at the weight i'm at, to not gain anything. I'll be okay if I don't loose any weight as long as I don't gain! Jonathan and I are going about the same pace, we have now both lost 7 lbs.
I was reading a friend's blog and she was talking about Christmas traditions. I hope that even with traveling between families, Jonathan and I can start some of our own family traditions this Christmas. We finally have a plan for this Christmas. We will go to my parent's house for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Then travel to Jonathan's parents house either Christmas night or early the next morning. The day after Christmas day we leave with his parents to spend about 5 days in Florida. All of Jonathan's extended family lives in Florida, so we felt like it was really important to spend some time during the holidays with them. I am still not over the fact that I don't get a whole month off for Christmas like I did for 4 years in college. This is other reason good why I want to go back to school and then start working in the school system! I not only have all the holidays off, I will have the whole summer off!!!

No comments:

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/simplychicblogs/brownandbright.jpg