Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE 2008

Have you voted yet??!?!?!
I'm sure the lines are T-Terrible, but please don't let that stop you from voting! I had to do an absentee ballot because I am not registered in Georgia yet, but I guess i'm lucky I don't have to get out and stand in line for hours. I'm getting kinda nervous about the outcome, but at the same time, I have to remember that no matter what happens, it's God's plan!

Anyway, on to more exciting news: Court started her very own blog!!!
The link is over to the side under "Fun Links"...so go check it out.
Also, a big shout out to Courtney Shelton as she turned the big 26 yesterday! Happy birthday Court!!! Hope it was fantastic!

So yesterday I got home from work and on my front "stoop" (no we do not have a porch) was a big heavy FedEx box. I was very curious and excited to open it because I hadn't ordered anything recently and it had my name on the box. All I could think was a late wedding gift! And it kinda was...it was our sample wedding album. It was the album of all the 4x6 pictures that our photographer took. From this album we are to pick out 60 of our favorite pictures to go into our big wedding album. We get to keep this sample album and we have the copyright to make copies of any of the pictures. With the album was also a CD of all the pics. We had fun sitting down last night after dinner looking at all the pictures and reliving that awesome day!!! And let me tell you, there were some funny pics from the reception of our friends and family dancing the night away. As soon as I get them on my computer from the CD i'll put some on the blog.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Cammy,
Can't wait to see all the pics! I know your album will be amazing, and what fun we'll have to be able to endlessly copy any of the pictures from the CD!!! Looking forward to choosing photos for our parent album, too!
Thanks for updating your blog!!!
LOVE YOU!
Mama:)

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/simplychicblogs/brownandbright.jpg