Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful!

Only 1 1/2 days of work left before THANKSGIVING begins. I am so excited about the holidays and can't wait to celebrate with our family and friends! Can you believe it's almost December? This year has flown by, Jonathan and I have already been married over 3 months. I feel like it was just yesterday we were dancing at our reception. One thing I am most thankful for this Thanksgiving is my husband! I am so blessed to have such an awesome man in my life. Just this weekend, he helped me clean the house and then went with me to Michael's and Walmart to look at Christmas decor...what a good man! hehe
The past three months have been so fun having him by my side! Everyone says the first year of marriage is the hardest...well so far, it's been a piece of cake, so if it gets any easier than this living with J, than I can't wait!!! I know we are in for the long haul and we will go through some hard times together, but even so, I will always feel that I am the luckiest lady alive!!!
Since getting married, I have also been a lot more thankful for my family. I lived at home after college until I got married and I def. took that time for granted. I love hanging out with my mom, dad, and Court and Ryan, and now that I am living away from them, I see how much I appreciate them and love them!
So those are the two things that I am thankful for this Thanksgiving and everyday following!

No comments:

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/simplychicblogs/brownandbright.jpg