Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's working!!

J and I have both already lost 5 lbs each in only 2 days. We are on our third day today and it's pretty terrible, but today i've made a deal with myself that I have to stay positive. I already see results and I have to stay with it for another 10 lbs, so if I continue to be miserable and complain about how awful the food is, it will only make it worse. Yesterday I was in a foul mood because I felt crappy and this bland, no sugar, no salt thing was making it even worse! So today is a new day, and no matter how bad the food i'm eating is, my day shouldn't be effected by it. Obviously I put too much emphasis on food :)!!! Hints the pounds i've put on. This is only temporary, so I can make it!!!
Now that you've listen to my pep talk to myself, i'm sure you are thinking i'm an idiot for torturing myself with this diet, but I assure you, it will be well worth it when I've lost this weight that i've put on in the past 3 months!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what diet are you doing?

Brooke said...

You have me highly intrigued as to what the heck you are doing to lose five pounds in two days!!! Spill the beans!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Cam Cam! I can imagine the rice and chicken is getting old already, but it sounds like it's really working.
Hang in there, girly!
Love you!
Mama

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/simplychicblogs/brownandbright.jpg